A high standard of self catering accommodation attached to the main Farmhouse with its own access via stairs and a decking balcony. Sleeping 2 and set in a rural location with views across the Vineyard.
The accommodation comprises of a compact kitchen and living area with flat screen TV and DVD, open plan bedroom with double bed and en suite shower room, centrally heated with the bed linen and towels included.
No pets or smoking. Please note that due to the location of the accommodation within the roof area of the farmhouse the ceilings are sloping and therefore low in places.
The Family owned and run vineyard consists of 23 acres of Kent’s oldest vines, producing estate grown wines, Kentish ciders and farm pressed apple and pear juices.
Conditions of Hire
- Weekly hire commences from 3pm on the booking date and ends at 11.00am on the leaving date of the booking.
- Telephone bookings are taken provided that confirmation by letter or completed booking form, together with deposit are received within 7 days.
- Deposit to be sent with completed booking form to secure reservation (cheques made payable to Biddenden Vineyards Ltd).
- Balance of hiring charge to be received six weeks before booking date.
- Cancellations must be notified to us in writing. Monies paid can only be refunded if we are able to re-let the accommodation for your period of hire. If the accommodation is not re-let the hirer is liable for the full amount (this includes the balance under condition 4. Holiday Insurance will normally cover this liability).
- We reserve the right to refuse any booking applications, and to terminate accommodation at our absolute discretion.
- No pets and no smoking.
- The hirer is responsible for all persons in the party to respect and look after the property and its contents.Please keep and leave the accommodation in a clean and tidy condition.
- Linen plus towels are provided. Heating and electricity are also included.
- Any damage, accident, or loss caused to the property or its contents is the hirers liability and must be bought to our attention and paid for in full.
- Accommodation sleeps 2 – this number must not be exceeded.
Collection and returning of key
Collection from our Vineyard shop between 3 – 5.30pm or outside these hours by arrangement.
Returning of key to the shop by 11.00am on departure day or by arrangement.